1996/N Porsche 911 (993) 3.6 Carrera 4 Coupe Wanted
|This advert viewed 141 times|
|6 Speed manual|
Polar Silver Metallic
Marble Grey Leather
Hard backed Sports seat
17 inch Cup Alloys
285 BHP Varioram Model
Very thorough & Comprehensive Full Porsche & Renowned Porsche Specialist Service History
6 Porsche Main Agent Services & 14 Porsche Specialist Services all but one with the same dealer
We have known this car since 2002 when we first supplied it at 22000 Miles and have bought it back from the last owner of 15 years
An Independent Multipoint inspection & 6 Months Warranty is Included
Harbour Cars is an independent specialist supplying the finest used Porsche and Mercedes-Benz. We stock around 20 approved cars at all times.
As a family business and a close-knit team of professionals, we believe in delivering true customer satisfaction. Buying a car should be a hassle-free experience and through our excellent advisory service and industry expertise.
We are pleased to have also been nominated and won the 911UK Porsche Awards title for 'Best Porsche Independent Car Sales Garage' by public votes in 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
All of our approved used cars undergo thorough preparation to make them presentable to the highest possible showroom standards. Many years of specialist experience with the product, together with an attitude that everyday holds the opportunity to learn fresh things, means that we are confident in saying that a used car from Harbour Cars is the very best value for money.
We strive to make the prices of our pre-owned cars amongst the best in the market.
Harbour Cars’ promise to you:
• We provide One Year Fully Comprehensive Bumper To Bumper, parts and labour guarantee on all cars that are not still covered by a manufacturer’s warranty
• We have rigorously inspected every car that we are offering for sale, remember we own the cars we are selling.
• Following our purchase all of our used vehicles undergo an independent 111 point inspection and test-drive by a qualified technician, with the subsequent rectification of any faults found.
• Any routine service that may be due is done prior to sale.
• Unless the car has a generous MOT period remaining, a year will be included.
• Naturally, all of our cars have a sound service history.
• An HPi check is performed on the car to uncover any ‘hidden’ history.
• Autotechnics will deal with any repairs and services going forward as a priority.
• We strive to provide a quality courtesy vehicle wherever possible.
• We will actively manage any issues with your car at any time after you take delivery wherever you have the work carried out.
|Get notified about new similar ads
H&H Classics - A|B|C Live Auction Online, 25th November 2020
Estimate £13,000 - £15,000
Registration No: P60 GAW
Chassis No: WP0ZZZ99ZWS640197
MOT: June 2021
Motor Car Location: Oxfordshire
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic - details above cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911,.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....
24th Oct 2020
6-Speed manual transmission
Only 2 previous owners
Black leather Porsche GT3 bucket seats with colour coded backs
Leather equipment option
Red seat belts
Porsche 911 E 2.2
Nov 1969,com tecto de abrir
estofos de pele
só 2 proprietários
28th Nov 2020
Interior Colour: Black Leather
Engine: 3.4 L
Power: 374 BHP
Steering: Left Hand Drive
This Porsche 911 Turbo Flatnose was first registered in 1989 and dispatched.....
Beautiful and simply one nice CARRERA
Beautiful – Two Owners (!) –
1985 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2
As well as the 915 Transmission
Original Porsche Fuchs wheels with.....
A ' modern classic' if ever there was one, Porsche's long-running 911 arrived in 1964, replacing the 356. The latter's rear-engined layout was retained, but the 911 switched to unitary construction.....
PORSCHE 911 (993) CARRERA COUPE TIPTRONIC - 1995
Polar Silver Coachwork
Metropole Blue Leather Interior
SONY CD Changer
Part Electric Seats