As a result of a chance meeting between Donald Healey and George Mason CEO of the Nash Corporation, a mating of the Nash 6 cylinder engine and the Healey chassis resulted in the Nash Healey.
Just 104 Panel Craft Nash Healey's were built, and Donald entered one in the Mille Miglia of 1951.
- Very good and well-known history
- Early racing history in Goodwood / Preston / Silverstone etc.
- Known as "GAY473"
- Jaguar 3.8-liter engine since 1956
Donald Healey Motor completed its first car in 1945, which went full-time production the following year. For the Clubman .....
This 1954 Healey Tickford RHD Sports Saloon is a very rare and sought after find. Burgundy with tan interior. It's been sitting for many years and is an excellent original car to restore for only $10,500
Recently completed very extensive nut & bolt restoration by Classic Restorations Ltd & Warren Kennedy who is a well known Donald
Healey Guru and Healey campaigner. The car has extensive history and still retains it’s original registration mark KSM 747 it is currently
FIVA registered Chassis number .....
Healey’s production records indicate that some 123 were sold purely as rolling chassis with a whole range of different bodies fitted.
Most were English and included saloons, tourers, and even station wagons or shooting breaks as the British like to call them.
The London coachbuilder Hobbs produced .....
The Healey Duncan Drone was budget Healey beating the car tax. The chassis and running gear was supplied tax free and the aluminium coach built Duncan Drone body fitted to the Healey chassis, making the car under the £1,000. With no history of the total amount of cars produced at the time, but records .....
The Healey marque has quietly taken off within the collectors world, with great racing and rally history to support great cars.
This Healey Beutler is one of the unknown motor cars of the world, competed in the original Mille Miglia, means it is a automatic entry. Finished the 2018 Mille Miglia without .....
The Healey marque has really taken off with the collectors of the world, meeting a number of race and rally entries. This Healey Silverstone was built on a Tickford chassis, with a alloy body and supercharged engine, very interesting and fast car.
For further detail, history and photographs, visit .....
- Mille Miglia eligible
- The car took part in the retro Mille Miglia
- Incredible handling for a car of the era
- 104 Silverstones were built between 1949 and 1951
- One of only 51 “early” D-Type Silverstones
- The Motor, in July 1949, described the Silverstone as a ‘offers improved performance .....
- Perhaps one of the most historically important Healeys in existence with an impressive period race history
- Original 1948 Mille Miglia Veteran car
- The first Healey car to be officially raced on a circuit
- This specific car took part at the very first official race at Goodwood
- Achieved the .....
Healey Silverstone, 1950, chassis D38, engine B3977, original registration HSF 856, FIVA Id. Card. 046314.
Back in 1947, Donald Healey created his Warwick factory to start up a small production of racing vehicles ; with its strong and powerful Riley 2.5 engine unit, the Healey Silverstone has been .....