Excalibur Phaeton Series IV 1984 driven only 11,500 km
This is an Excalibur Phaeton Serie IV, which is in excellent condition and was built in 1984. The car has only driven 11,500 km and was owned by 1 family. The Phaeton is executed in the original beige colour combined with the original burgundy .....
This 1983 Excalibur Pheaton is an excellent original car that's in very good condition. Brown and tan with just 24k miles. It's a very honest and presentable driver. A very collectible car and a lot of car for only $29,500
For sale in our forthcoming auction in Paris, on 17 June 2019:
French collectors' title
Chassis n° 726163
- Engine of highest pedigree
- Elegance and reliability of the model
- Highly collectable and sensational appearance
- No reserve
- From the André Trigano Collection
Located in the USA...no salt on roads...
1989 Excalibur Series V Touring Sedan
The Price is $69,800... CAD
- This rare series V Excalibur car is 1 of 47, it was hand-built by the Excalibur manufacturer in Milwaukee, USA in October 1988.
- The Excalibur Series V, 4 door sedan was .....
The 1972 Excalibur Phaeton shown here is available in white with red fenders with creme interior. It comes equipped with an automatic transmission, air conditioning, wire wheels, rear luggage rack, hard top, side curtains and includes the spare tire. A very presentable weekend driver which is mechanically .....