- beautiful Leyland Innocenti Mini Cooper 1300
- from the year 1975, final year of Innocenti license production
- performance-enhanced engine with 51 kW (70 hp)
- unwarranted mileage of only 6,100 km
- red-white exterior paint with black-grey velours interior
- original interior except for the .....
This very rare Mini 1000 Automatic was originally registered on 1st August 1976 (R Reg) as a disabled class vehicle to a lady in Crowborough, East Sussex. We believe that the Mini was used sparingly whilst it remained with this owner for over 37 years, (many of the MoT certificates are on file supporting .....
What a gorgeous Leyland Mini?!
This beauty is an untouched 43 year old mini from 1976, yet has only covered 12,000 miles. There are not many left like this one!
We are lucky enough to have her back in the showroom after we orginally sold her some years ago (when she only had 3,700 miles on the clock!!!)
IDEAL FOR CATERING OR DELIVERY USES.
MOT, TAX, LOW EMISSION ZONE, SUPER LOW EMISSION ZONE AND CONGESTION CHARGE EXEMPT !!
THE CHEAPEST WAY TO DELIVER AROUND CENTRAL LONDON.
AVAILABLE AT LESS THAN IT COST TO CONVERT, A GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
PREVIOUSLY SUPPLIED BY US EARLIER THIS YEAR TO A MEDIA AND .....
1972 mini van. Beautiful condition. Genuine minifin front drums. New rubber floor covering with sound deadening.
New clutch hydraulics, starter, electronic ignition. No rust. Just serviced.
Great advertising vehicle.