This lovely Royale roadster was put together from spares left in the Thames Ditton factory after the Hurlock brothers purchased the company from Selwyn Edge in 1929. It is part of a batch of 30 cars assembled and the only one known to be in existence. It was used by the factory between 1928-1929 and 1932 when it was first ...
- 22nd Apr 2021
- Insurance quotes