MG B 1.8 Roadster 1975 Overdrive
This MG B from year 1975 is in a very good condition. The car was restored by a enthusiast a few years ago and then only driven as a hobby. The car is finished in beautiful Old English White, the combination with the black trim, chrome wire wheels and the wooden .....
- Tailor-fit for the city
- Just 36,000 Kms since new
- According to a vehicle database, only 600 Cygnets are registered in the Uk which makes it a rarer sight on the road than both the DB5 and DB6
- To some, the Cygnet is a piece of Aston history and many see the Cygnet as a future classic in the .....
- Factory delivered with a manual transmission
- Still in original color scheme
- Engine still shows correct matching numbers
- With the desirable 6 cylinder engine
- Complete with original instruction book and service (cheque book)
Aston Martin is one of the most famous brands in auto history. .....
- Design based on the iconic Lindner/Nöcker Low-Drag Coupé
- Suitable for road and/or track use
- Extremely impressive to drive
- Extremely well and professional built
The E-Type Jaguar is rolling art. If you have doubts about that, just remember that Enzo Ferrari, the spiritual father of .....
Ford 12M Turnier 1969 Station wagon
This Ford 12M Turnier is from year 1969 and is equipped with a 1,496cc V4 engine. The car has a manual transmission. The Ford was hobby restored a few years ago and is in excellent condition. The beautiful light blue paintwork and the whitewall tires give this .....
Beautifully restored Laverda 750 SF1.
Fully rebuild both chassis, wheels brakes etc. as well as engine.
Matching numbers. All original except exhaust system and rear shocks (time original Koni). Pedals moved backwards with rear set. Comes with original pedals and pillion seat.
Frame sprayed rather .....
Fiat Topolino 1953 Delivery truck
Rare, that is the best description for this nice Fiat Topolino in order-execution. This Fiat is from year 1953 and is equipped with the 596cc engine. The car is in excellent condition and is a real eye-catcher. This car is ideal for promotional activities. Or what .....
Stunning condition MG MGA Coupé! Quite a rare and very collectable classic car. This one has been very well restored and looks stunning in black with black and red interior. The engine runs smooth and the car drives and handles like it should!
Price of the car is €34900,-
Please find more pictures .....
Outstanding condition Volkswagen Campervan build in 1989. Sold new in the Netherlands and it only has 77747 on the counter. The van has a tight and solid body in highly vintage Escorial Green! The camper interior comes in a brisk and well taken care of condition. The 1900 cc petrol engine runs smooth .....
Very sturdy Kaiser-Jeep CJ-5 build in 1969, this is a solid and healthy condition car with a reliable L134 Go Devil 4 cilinder engine. Both body and frame well taken care off and easy on the eye. Comes with a softtop.
Price of the car is €13900,-
Please find more pictures on our website www.hofman.nl
Very healthy and original condition Morgan 4/4 with reliable 1600 engine (Ford Kent)
The car was sold new in the Netherlands and has had 2 owners in total.
Both inside and outside well taken care of and a lovely car to see and drive.
Price of the car is €26900,-
Please find more pictures on .....