GUIDELINES FOR PRIVATE ADVERTISERS
2. You must ensure that you are legally able to sell each item included in an Advert, and that it is lawful to sell such item to UK residents or (if the buyer is resident overseas) that it is lawful to sell and export such item to a person resident in the buyer's jurisdiction.
3. Each Advert should normally be for a single item, exceptions will be considered on an individual basis.
4. Advertisers must place Adverts in a fair and responsible manner. Examples of unfair use would be:
5. Adverts are limited to up to 1000 words of text and a photograph. Adverts should only include content relevant to the item for sale.
6. Subject to our editorial policy, we will endeavour to have your Advert on the Website within 6 hours of submission and to publish it for 12 consecutive weeks, but make no warranties as to this.
7. We retain the right to ask for further information should we deem it necessary prior to authorising an advert.
8. All Adverts are submitted subject to our terms and conditions, and words or phrases with capital letters in these Guidelines have the meanings attributed to them therein. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please do not submit Adverts.