* dismantled 1925 5.3-litre OR A
* complete/part restored c 1930 AK
* VdP replica body removed from a Speed 6 Bentley OR A
* sports saloon body, original sound body shed-stored 50 years since removal from AKS chassis
* for illustration only, here's the VdP rep body which .....
In 1903, a young Dutchman, Sylvain de Jong, founded „Societe Anonyme Minerva Motors“ in Berchem (Antwerp), Belgium. Volume car production began already in 1904 with a range of two, three and four-cylinder models. The company was also focused on the motorsport, they won the Belgian Circuit des Ardennes .....