One of only two Charlesworth Fixed Head Coupes on the SB chassis the car was supplied by Galts of Glasgow on 5th May 1934 to first owner James Knox-Fletcher of Ayrshire. Subsequent owners saw the car reside in Denmark ,Germany and Switzerland being consistently used for distance touring. Following a thorough restoration ...
- 14th May 2021
- Trade (see all stock)