​​​​1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 "Periscopio": The 50th of only 150 "Periscopios" Produced
Chassis no. 1120100
Engine no. 1120034
Original color: Blu Notte with a Ivory/Blue interior
This wonderful Countach is the 50th of only 150 "Periscopios" built and originally .....
Middle East Market vehicle based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, in good mechanical condition but requiring some aesthetic attention. Purchased by myself in 2014, the vehicle has only done 400km since purchase in the last year as have been slowly carrying out clutch change and eGear repairs. Negative points .....
Coming soon and on request please....
- Note: The 6 photos in the ad is a samples...
Price:$ Best offer please...usd dollars.
- Not a cheap clone.
- Please email us below for more info and price and pics.
- Rare 1 of 50 made in 1978 and low miles.
(( Also coming .....
Ferruccio Lamborghini’s first production car, the Touring-styled 350GT, debuted at the 1964 Geneva Motor Show. The work of two of Italy’s most illustrious automobile designers, the 350GT featured a glorious 3.5-litre, four-cam V12 designed by Giotto Bizzarrini fitted in a chassis penned by Giampaolo .....
1967 Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2 RHD
This exceptional Lamborghini is a very rare car being one of only 247 Lamborghini 400 GTs produced and one of only four converted to RHD when new by the UK Lamborghini importer.
The Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2 was introduced at the 1966 Geneva Auto Show and was designed .....
Lamborghini Jarama GT 400 "1 Series"
This vehicle is in a very original and beautifully preserved condition.
The gaps are very good and the doors close almost by themselves with a wonderfully sound.
This vehicle was beautifully illustrated in the Dutch Octane magazine.
Registration: 01. .....
• Rare ‘interim’ model; one of only 23 built
• Original numbers-matching 4.0-litre V-12 engine
• Originally delivered to Spain; long-term single ownership
• Recently restored in Italy
A superlative grand touring car, the 1966 Lamborghini 400 GT is also a historic artefact of the evolution and growth .....
The first “supercar” from Lamborghini, and perhaps the first supercar the world had ever seen, was the P400 Miura. When it was first unveiled at the 1966 Geneva Salon, its impact was nothing short of extraordinary. Simply stated, the Miura looked like no other on the road, and it marked a paradigm shift .....
- Beautifully restored to original specifications by marque specialist
- Rare early Periscopio example
- 1st in Class at the 2017 Salon Prive Concours d’Elegance
Chassis 1120028 left the factory in Italy in October 1974, and is now fresh from a recent detailed and extensive restoration with marque .....
The iconic Lamborghini Countach was THE poster car from the seventies and eighties. This outrageously styled car is so different from any other sportscar from that era, that it is a real surprise it took so long to become a top collectors car. Since a couple of years, it has finally received the attention .....
1975 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP400
Developing a replacement for the ground-breaking Miura was bound to be a challenge, even for Lamborghini’s young and profoundly talented engineering team. The Miura had caused a sensation with its breathtakingly beautiful lines courtesy of the genius Marcello Gandini .....
Series no. : # 3649
Engine no. : 2211
- Wonderful history
- Sold new in France
- Well maintained by renowned specialist
- The only P400 delivered new in Silver Grey
- Demonstration car for the dealer Paris Monceau
- One of 475 examples built
Ferruccio Lamborghini claimed .....
- Only 248 examples manufactured
- Matching numbers
- Impressive design
Ferrucio Lamborghini, a manufacturer of agricultural machines - and an unsatisfied Ferrari customer - decides in 1963 to create the eponymous company, with the ambition .....
In the late 1960s, Lamborghini’s young and gifted chief engineer Gian Paolo Dallara had departed for Williams Grand Prix, leaving his protégé Paolo Stanzani in charge. Stanzani had worked closely with Dallara on the revolutionary Miura as well as the Espada. One of Stanzani’s first tasks was to design .....
- Exceptional condition, original colours
- Less than 6,000 km since its total restoration
- Breathtaking design, high-level performance
- A masterpiece of Italian design
- Model designed by Marcello Gandini at Bertone
It is never easy to replace .....
(((( Also have Euro-spec 2000 a Orange(~)Black 18km coming soon for $310k usd...a private Euro seller ))))
Located in the USA...
1967 Lamborghini 400GT
Engine Size 12 Cylinder
Transmission Type Manual
Body Style Coupe
Italy's Most Sophisticated .....
Stunning Lamborghini Espada 400 GTE, or better known as the series 2. This is a third owner car with probably 68000 Miles from new. Original so “Matching Numbers” , AC, engine and the desirable optional power-steering. Some years ago new paint due to cosmetic reasons, engine rebuilt and a new interior. .....
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1968 Lamborghini Islero Islero 400GT
Exterior: Blu Notte
- We are very proud to offer this absolutely stunning and incredibly rare 1968 Lamborghini Islero .....
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1974 Lamborghini Espada Espada 400GT Series III = USA-specs.
- We are very excited to offer this 1974 Lamborghini Espada Series .....