• Only 338 P400 Miura were produced between December 1968 and March 1971.
• Extremely rare Lamborghini Miura , with only a handful fully restored in the world with such provenance
• Sold new in Paris, France leaving the Bologna factory on June 28th 1968
• Concourse full “nut and bolt” restoration .....
The LP400 Periscopio is the most desirable Countach, with only 150 cars produced. This lovely example has travelled only 58,000 kilometres (less than 35,000 miles) from new, and is a factory RHD which was delivered new to Australia.
The car has a fascinating history. By arrangement with the Australian .....
​​​​1975 Lamborghini Countach LP400 "Periscopio": The 50th of only 150 "Periscopios" Produced
Chassis no. 1120100
Engine no. 1120034
Original color: Blu Notte with a Ivory/Blue interior
This wonderful Countach is the 50th of only 150 "Periscopios" built and originally .....
For sale by owner is my mother's LP400 which she bought in 1989 with 5500 Kms. The car currently has 11333 actual Kms on the clock (as of today). The vehicle has never been modified / molested. The paint is original (it received a slight respray of the rear drivers quarter panel due to scratches). The .....
Coming soon and on request please....
- Note: The 6 photos in the ad is a samples...
Price:$ Best offer please...usd dollars.
- Not a cheap clone.
- Please email us below for more info and price and pics.
- Rare 1 of 50 made in 1978 and low miles.
(( Also coming .....
1967 Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2
This exceptional Lamborghini is a very rare car being one of only 247 Lamborghini 400 GTs produced and one of only 4 built in RHD.
The Lamborghini 400 GT 2+2 was introduced at the 1966 Geneva Auto Show and was designed to replace the earlier 2 seater Lamborghini 350 .....
Ferruccio Lamborghini’s first production car, the Touring-styled 350GT, debuted at the 1964 Geneva Motor Show. The work of two of Italy’s most illustrious automobile designers, the 350GT featured a glorious 3.5-litre, four-cam V12 designed by Giotto Bizzarrini fitted in a chassis penned by Giampaolo .....
• Rare ‘interim’ model; one of only 23 built
• Original numbers-matching 4.0-litre V-12 engine
• Originally delivered to Spain; long-term single ownership
• Recently restored in Italy
A superlative grand touring car, the 1966 Lamborghini 400 GT is also a historic artefact of the evolution and growth .....
The first “supercar” from Lamborghini, and perhaps the first supercar the world had ever seen, was the P400 Miura. When it was first unveiled at the 1966 Geneva Salon, its impact was nothing short of extraordinary. Simply stated, the Miura looked like no other on the road, and it marked a paradigm shift .....
- Beautifully restored to original specifications by marque specialist
- Rare early Periscopio example
- 1st in Class at the 2017 Salon Prive Concours d’Elegance
Chassis 1120028 left the factory in Italy in October 1974, and is now fresh from a recent detailed and extensive restoration with marque .....
1975 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH LP400
Developing a replacement for the ground-breaking Miura was bound to be a challenge, even for Lamborghini’s young and profoundly talented engineering team. The Miura had caused a sensation with its breathtakingly beautiful lines courtesy of the genius Marcello Gandini .....
- Only 248 examples manufactured
- Matching numbers
- Impressive design
Ferrucio Lamborghini, a manufacturer of agricultural machines - and an unsatisfied Ferrari customer - decides in 1963 to create the eponymous company, with the ambition .....
- Exceptional condition, original colours
- Less than 6,000 km since its total restoration
- Breathtaking design, high-level performance
- A masterpiece of Italian design
- Model designed by Marcello Gandini at Bertone
It is never easy to replace .....
Series no. : # 3649
Engine no. : 2211
- Wonderful history
- Sold new in France
- Well maintained by renowned specialist
- The only P400 delivered new in Silver Grey
- Demonstration car for the dealer Paris Monceau
- One of 475 examples built
Ferruccio Lamborghini claimed .....
In the late 1960s, Lamborghini’s young and gifted chief engineer Gian Paolo Dallara had departed for Williams Grand Prix, leaving his protégé Paolo Stanzani in charge. Stanzani had worked closely with Dallara on the revolutionary Miura as well as the Espada. One of Stanzani’s first tasks was to design .....
Stunning Lamborghini Espada 400 GTE, or better known as the series 2. This is a third owner car with probably 68000 Miles from new. Original so “Matching Numbers” , AC, engine and the desirable optional power-steering. Some years ago new paint due to cosmetic reasons, engine rebuilt and a new interior. .....
(((( Also have Euro-spec 2000 a Orange(~)Black 18km coming soon for $310k usd...a private Euro seller ))))
Located in the USA...
1967 Lamborghini 400GT
Engine Size 12 Cylinder
Transmission Type Manual
Body Style Coupe
Italy's Most Sophisticated .....
Rare Jarama S RHD with German historic registration.
Professional restoration 2004-2009 (S. Cuntz, Nuernberg):
Engine (i.e. 12 new pistons, new crankshaft bearing, joints and gaskets, carburetor restored);
New electronic ignition system;
Driven in summer only (ca. 10000 Miles) .....
Although the S version of the Miura came out in 1969, it was not radically different from the original P400. Bob Wallace, Lamborghini's development test driver wanted to explore more of the huge performance potential of the Miura, and built his own test bed car which ended up being brutally fast. This .....
Located in the USA...dry desert...
1968 Lamborghini Islero Islero 400GT
Exterior: Blu Notte
- We are very proud to offer this absolutely stunning and incredibly rare 1968 Lamborghini Islero .....