- Very good and well-known history
- Early racing history in Goodwood / Preston / Silverstone etc.
- Known as "GAY473"
- Jaguar 3.8-liter engine since 1956
Donald Healey Motor completed its first car in 1945, which went in full-time production the following year. For the Clubman .....
The Healey marque has really taken off with the collectors of the world, meeting a number of race and rally entries. This Healey Silverstone was built on a Tickford chassis, with a alloy body and supercharged engine, very interesting and fast car.
For further detail, history and photographs, visit .....
- Mille Miglia eligible
- The car took part in the retro Mille Miglia
- Incredible handling for a car of the era
- 104 Silverstones were built between 1949 and 1951
- One of only 51 “early” D-Type Silverstones
- The Motor, in July 1949, described the Silverstone as a ‘offers improved performance .....
Healey Silverstone, 1950, chassis D38, engine B3977, original registration HSF 856, FIVA Id. Card. 046314.
Back in 1947, Donald Healey created his Warwick factory to start up a small production of racing vehicles ; with its strong and powerful Riley 2.5 engine unit, the Healey Silverstone has been .....
Recently completed very extensive nut & bolt restoration by Classic Restorations Ltd & Warren Kennedy who is a well known Donald
Healey Guru and Healey campaigner. The car has extensive history and still retains it’s original registration mark KSM 747 it is currently
FIVA registered Chassis number .....