Most common eras
Listing 4 adverts

The 1950 Turin Motor Show car. Chassis number 421/100/112. One of three similar cars built in 1950 for motor show use. This car went to the Turin Motor Show. Sold to its first owner in Italy after the show. Repatriated to the UK in 1976 by Colin Crabbe. Restored by Crossthwaite & Gardiner in the ...

Chassis number 421/200/210 is one of the final Frazer Nash chassis completed by the factory before car production ceased so that AFN could concentrate on new Porsche sales. It remained at the factory in rolling chassis form until it was purchased by Dr. Barnet Stungo in 1964. He bodied the chassis as ...

This Frazer Nash was one of nine made Le Mans Fixed Head Coupes. It was a High Roof version and it was delivered in October 1954 to Mr. A. Kendrick who would keep it for 5 years. Then it was sold through AFN to D.G. Nicholas. It achieved a time of 27,51 secs for the half mile sprint at the Weston Super ...

This exceptional Fraser-Nash BMW was delivered to Hugh Curling Hunter in July 1937, and is believed to have been the seventh 328 delivered into the UK via AFN Ltd. It was first registered with Hunter's private number DXV 3 on 9th July 1937, and this number is retained to this day. H C Hunter was ...

Frazer Nash links
Frazer Nash By Advert Type
For Sale (4)
Services (1)
Frazer Nash By Price
Other (1)
Frazer Nash By Category
Classic Cars (4)