A wonderful entry point into classic Tadek Marek-era V8 ownership, this AM V8 Series III represents excellent value for these highly collectable British muscle cars.
One of just 967 Series III AM V8s built during a four-year production run, these cars are proper hand built supercars capable of relaxed .....
AM V8 1973 project. Complete car. RHD, automatic. Bodywork finished, rust free perfect respray in Jubilee silver. Everything rechromed, new bumpers. Engine V580 upgraded by Koenigsegg to X specs. 4 refurbished Weber 48 carbs. Price 150.000,00 GBP OBO
5.3 V8 1973 engine. Last owner says it has been .....
For Sale 1974 Aston Martin AMV8 part restored.
I’ve owned this AMV8 since 1997 and have not been able to finish it. Some work was completed by me to get the car on the road, most of the major bodywork was completed by a local specialist, photo history is available. I have a folder of history from .....
A meticulously maintained Series 3 automatic now available in superb order. Recorded mileage : 75,000.
Chassis no.V8/11457/RCA. Engine no.V540/1457
Believed to have been a Sloane Street main showroom demonstrator, then driven by E.A.Hordern for one year, before being carefully stored by him in .....
My personal car, perfect condition
Matching chassis and engine numbers,
Full history, paperwork, services and MOTs from new up to date
Meachanically perfect, an outstanding example, in-use and on the road
Only sensible offers considered
Chassis # R15681
-Originally supplied via Marshalls of Cambridge in 1988
-Substantial history held on file
-Significant sportsman prior ownership
-It now returns to the factory in pristine condition and ready for immediate sale
-The car will be provided with 12 months Classic Car Warranty
Chassis # R12159
Engine # V/540/2159/V
- Recent fourteen-year ownership by an enthusiastic AMOC member
- Wonderfully detailed history file containing MOT and maintenance records from 1983
- Multiple AMOC Concours entries, and appearances in magazines and on television
- Former ownership by a .....
According to the AMOC, this Aston Martin V8 Series 3 is the only remaining car of a production of just six such V8's, still finished in its period 'Mandarin Yellow' livery. Secondly, it appears to be a rather rare crossover car; one of the very last S3's prior to the introduction of the Oscar India.
This AMV8 has VIN Number V8/10501/RCA and is the FIRST production chassis produced from the AMV8 model line ! The production of the AMV8 stretched over a period of 17 years !
This AMV8 is registered in Belgium for the moment and had previous the U.K plate LYH161K .
Matching numbers with Engine number .....
Aston Martin AMV8 1972 . This ZF manual coupe is finished in AM Chiltern Green with the original black leather interior.
Bodywork is superb and the car has a well documented ownership history . 97,000 miles .
Chassis # V8/11125/RCA
Engine # V/540/1125
- One of 970 Series 3 cars manufactured
- Manufactured in January 1974 and sold new in Dorset, England
- Finished in its original colour combination of Cornish Gold with a fawn interior
- Boasts a comprehensive history file containing copies of many .....
Chassis # R15733
- One of only 27 Prince of Wales specification Volantes built, of which 22 had RHD steering
- Only four owners and less than 15,000 miles from new, and in excellent condition
- Recent mechanical recommissioning and new fabric roof by Aston Martin Works
- One of the most desirable .....
Chassis # V8/11763/RCAS
Engine # V/540/1763/S
- Manufactured in 1977 and delivered new to a lady in Jersey in January 1978
- Finished in its wonderful original colours of Madagascar brown with a fawn leather interior
- Accompanied by a superlative history file with the original service books, .....