Aston Martin DB6 Mark 1 Saloon
Representing the top end of the luxury performance car market as a Grand Tourer, the Aston Martin DB6 was launched at the London Motor Show in October 1965 to replace David Brown's DB5 and was a further refinement to the DB4. The DB6 utilised a slightly longer wheelbase .....
1968 Aston Martin DB6
Introduced at the 1965 London Motor Show, the DB6 was recognisably related to the Touring-styled DB4 but abandoned the Superleggera body structure of its predecessors in favour of a conventional steel fabrication. At 8? 5¾” the wheelbase was now 3¾” longer than before, .....
This 1969 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage Volante is one of those cars where the name says it all:
- Aston Martin: the most desirable British luxury sports car manufacturer.
- DB6: considered by connoisseurs to be the pinnacle of development of the classic Aston Martin line.
- Volante: just another way .....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Monterey event, 15 - 17 August 2019. One of just nine left-hand-drive DB6 Mk 2 Vantages builtIncredibly rare left-hand-drive exampleOlder restoration by Goldsmith and YoungMatching-numbers example; equipped with five-speed ZF gearbox By 1969, Aston Martin was .....
2011 ASTON MARTIN CYGNET
- According to a vehicle database, only 600 Cygnets are registered in the UK which makes it a rarer sight on the road than both the DB5 and DB6
- To some, the Cygnet is a piece of Aston history and many see the Cygnet as a future classic in the making, thanks to its uniqueness .....
Finished in Silver Birch with contrasting Ox Blood Hide. First registered in Newcastle-upon-Tyne as 'LVK 37D' on 11th January 1966, this stunning DB6 is believed to only had Four owners from new with the previous owner acquiring the vehicle from a local acquaintance 1972. The second owner had taken .....
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning DB6 MKI.
Originally delivered to Lazenby Garages Ltd on the 8th June 1967 in striking Autumn Gold with black leather interior, this particular MK1 has been subject to an extensive and sympathetic restoration here at Aston Workshop.
The meticulous .....
Fantastic authentic Aston Martin DB6 Vantage with interesting history.
One of ca. 160 examples.
Original colour sheme,major parts first paint !
In 1965, this car was delivered to Finch Hill Motors Ltd..
A few months later, the renowned British motor-journalist John Bolster tested this .....
Aston Martin DB6 Vantage (LHD) 1967
Tremec 5 speed manual gearbox
Upgraded 4.2 litre engine
Normalaire air conditioning
An Aston Martin DB6 Vantage is an exceptional car for the collector.
Our car was built in 1967 as an automatic and was one of eight exported .....
1968 Aston Martin DB6 finished in Dubonnet Rosso with beautiful cream hide interior with best quality beige Wilton carpet edged in cream leather. This fabulous example has been in the same ownership since 1979 and has been kept in a heated garage for the past 40 years. Unlike most Astons of this era, .....
To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Monterey event, 15 - 17 August 2019. Check back soon for complete catalogue description. To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction, please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/mo19.
A very rare opportunity to have the DB6 of your dreams!
Our world-renowned restoration team is lovingly restoring this matching numbers DB6 MK1 to MK2 LHD specification, and the restoration has now reached the stage where the new owner can choose the final specification.
Although this beautiful .....
1969 ASTON MARTIN DB6 MKII
- Very rare MKII version (1 of only 240 examples)
- An evolution of the iconic DB5 (made world famous by a certain British spy)
- The DB6 was by far the most refined of the early DB models
- A highly original, matching-numbers, late-production example
- Superb color .....
Chassis # DB6MK2VC/3762/R
- Delivered new to London with RHD steering but destined for immediate export from the UK
- Originally finished in Silver Birch paint with black Connolly leather interior
- Believed to have covered just under 30,000 miles from new
- Converted to the more desirable 5-speed .....