Chassis # R70118
- Attractively and appropriately finished in Aston Martin Racing Green paint with a fawn leather interior
- Only three owners from new, with less than 29,000 recorded miles, and maintained by Aston Martin Works for the majority of its life
- In lovely condition with a good history .....
Chassis # R70084
- Originally a Factory promotional / demonstrator vehicle
- Finished in its original colours of Brewster Green paint with tan Connolly leather piped Spruce
- Less than 37,000 recorded miles with a good history file and many previous MOT certificates
- Phenomenal performance from .....
Located in the USA....dry desert...
2000 Aston Martin Vantage V550
Vantage V600 Le Mans No... 38 of 40 built
This impossibly rare, and impossibly perfect Aston Martin is a documented two-owner from new vehicle and the 38th of just 40 completed. It is “showroom .....
1996 Aston Martin Vantage V550
Legends are pleased to offer the last of the true coach built, heavy weight Aston Martin bruisers for sale. The rare and iconic Vantage V550 offers ballistic performance and exclusivity placing these cars in line with the original ethos of the Vantage name and heritage.
With total production of just 239 examples, the Vantage V550 is a rare car and certainly the last, truly coach-built car made by Aston Martin at their Newport Pagnell Works.
Huge performance was on tap courtesy of the hand-built 5.3 Litre twin supercharged V8 engine which produced a staggering 55
First shown at the Birmingham Motor Show in September 1992, the «Vantage» was an high-performance version of the «Virage». It was produced from 1993 through 2000 and, like so many other «Vantage», soon became the only variant available.
The Virage name lasted just a few years, with its final .....
•1 of 280 Examples Constructed
•Full Service History
•Distinguished Colour Combination
Launched in October 1992, the supercharged V8 Vantage entered production in 1993 answering the call for more power to propel the then current Virage. .....