De Tomaso Pantera GTS. Original new delivered in Belgium (1973 Claude Dubois). Car was completely restored to the highest level. Special built 7.0 litre engine delivering 500 HP plus. Car still is on Belgian registration, and has recently had a major service (bills available).
1971 DeTomaso Pantera
Weight: 2800lbs.Horse Power: 330.Torque: 380 lbs/ft. Italian built with a matching numbers Ford sourced 351 Cleveland and 5 speed ZF transmission. The highly desirable chrome bumper model (Pre L-rubber bumper). The 1971 model has an engine that was tuned to 330 HP and 380 lbs- .....
- first delivered 1972 through Claude Dubois / Bruxelles
- former French Registration
- now on German Registration (historic car)
- never restored
- very original interior and mousehair dashboard
- exterior silver / black repaint some 20 years ago
- new alloy water cooler
- new ANSA exhaust System