1928 Bugatti Type 35B
A nut & bolt millimeter perfect recreation of a type 35B Bugatti. This car was constructed for the owner of an original in painstaking detail for spirited road use, providing all the thrills sounds & smells of the real thing but without the worries of driving such a valuable .....
- 1 of 450 Veyrons Worldwide
- Ultra Low Mileage
- Full Bugatti Service History
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) Applied to Front End
- New Tyres Recently Fitted
- Exceptional Example Worthy of the World's Finest Car Collections
Full advert, photos and details available here:
Vintage and Prestige are proud to offer this 1938 Bugatti Type 57 Atalante Closed Coupé by Gangloff
Registration: HYY 521
Chassis no: 57633
Engine no: 463
Engine: 3,257 CC in line 8 cylinder double overhead camshaft.
Body: Unique coachwork by Gangloff
Of all the factory-penned body .....