This exceptional original right hand drive MGA Coupe was built between the 2nd and 8th April 1957 and exported new to Switzerland where it has been for the majority of the past 61 years. The MGA was supplied new with wire wheels and kilometres speedo. The MGA has been registered in Switzerland since new and has been meticulously ...
- 9th May 2021
- Trade (see all stock)