The Healey Westland was produced over the two years of 1946 to 1950 split into three versions the A chassis with 17 being made, the B chassis with 42 being made and the C chassis with only 11 being produced. The Westland takes its name from Westland Engineering Company at Hereford, England, which built the prototype. Later cars were built in chassis form at the Healey Works at Warwick, some complete and others bodied by several British coachbuilding companies. With a steel chassis, ash frame ...
- 9th Apr 2021
- Trade (see all stock)