Gosford Classic Car Museum: Classic Cars For Sale, Car Wanted
Listing 7 adverts
1972 FERRARI 365 GTC4 For Sale - 505 cars produced
- Only 42 were factory RHD
- First sold new in Surrey UK, Dundee Scotland first registered owner
- Original Ferrari service handbooks, warranty card and spare keys
- History .....
1978 FERRARI 512BB For Sale - Travelled only 14,320 miles from new
- Rear-mid mounted 4.9L Flat-12
- Original service books and owner's manual in the original Ferrari wallet
- Meticulously kept and maintained by its previous .....
1933 TATRA 57 For Sale Built by Czech vehicle manufacturer Tatra the second oldest auto maker.
The 57 is a two-door compact car built from 1932 and was popularly known by the nickname "Hadimrška"
Fitted with a unique air-cooled .....
1973 TATRA 603 For Sale • Exclusive use to senior members of Czechoslovakia
• Factory Left Hand Drive
• Powerful air-cooled V8 engine
• Successor to the Tatra 600
This rear-engine luxury car was produced by Czechoslovakian .....
1969 Gaz 13 For Sale The ‘Chaika’ is a luxury vehicle from the Soviet-union produced by Gaz. Divided into two generations, ‘Chaika Mark 1’ and ‘Gaz M13’ these were produced between the years of 1959-1981. With .....
1969 Mazda Luce For Sale The Mazda Luce (pronounced ru-che ) M13P was the Rotary release of the Luce 1500/1800 models and manufactured from 1969 through until 1971 available in a Coupe only.
A design by the famous Italian car .....
1939 Packard 1708 For Sale The Packard Twelve is considered by many to be one of the finest automobiles produced by Packard and one of the most significant creations of the classic car era. Only 446 Packard V-12's were built in .....